UnsatisfiedLinkError: engOpenNATIVE at JMatLink
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Sunday, December 29, 2002 02:52 PM

Below are the messages I get from tomcat's console when I start to run my JMS servlet. Starting service Tomcat-Standalone Apache Tomcat/4.0-b5 Starting service Tomcat-Apache Apache Tomcat/4.0-b5 JMS init JMatLink: thread is running java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: engOpenNATIVE at my.trial.package.JMatLink.engOpenNATIVE(Native Method) at my.trial.package.JMatLink.run(JMatLink.java:324) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479) I have put both JMS.java and JMatlink.java associated with their class file in the package of 'my.trial.package'. So I add one line of code 'package my.trial.package;' at the beginning of both of the files. I also put the JMatLink.dll file in c:jdk1.3.1_03 in folder.   More>>

Below are the messages I get from tomcat's console when I start to run my JMS servlet.

Starting service Tomcat-Standalone Apache Tomcat/4.0-b5 Starting service Tomcat-Apache Apache Tomcat/4.0-b5 JMS init JMatLink: thread is running java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: engOpenNATIVE at my.trial.package.JMatLink.engOpenNATIVE(Native Method) at my.trial.package.JMatLink.run(JMatLink.java:324) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

I have put both JMS.java and JMatlink.java associated with their class file in the package of 'my.trial.package'. So I add one line of code
'package my.trial.package;' at the beginning of both of the files.

I also put the JMatLink.dll file in c:jdk1.3.1_03 in folder. So what to do next..? I have tried so many times... Is there anything should I configure?

Help me please..    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact