dcsimg
Adding hidden field to XSL so can get it in Servlet
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Bruce_B
Posted On:   Saturday, December 28, 2002 02:05 PM

I have an XSL page that lists a bunch of books (title, author, isbn, cost) and have a button that goes to a servlet. In the doGet method I request the value of the title (using String x = req.getParameter("title");). However, when I then print the value of x, it shows up as null. I believe that I am doing something wrong on the xsl page. in the section I have a form, then I go about outputting the book info, example: And then I do the following for the hidden fields: Thanks.    More>>

I have an XSL page that lists a bunch of books (title, author, isbn, cost) and have a button that goes to a servlet.

In the doGet method I request the value of the title (using String x = req.getParameter("title");). However, when I then print the value of x, it shows up as null. I believe that I am doing something wrong on the xsl page.

in the section I have a form, then I go about outputting the book info, example:

And then I do the following for the hidden fields:

Thanks.    <<Less

Re: Adding hidden field to XSL so can get it in Servlet

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 29, 2002 02:27 PM

jGuru might have a bug. The screen is all messed up. Did you put your hidden field inside your form?

Re: Adding hidden field to XSL so can get it in Servlet

Posted By:   Roseanne_Zhang  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 29, 2002 02:23 PM

I don't understand your question. I guess you're using xsl to transform an XML to an html. You probably need to post more code.
About | Sitemap | Contact