Advice/help in registering for cert Exam
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   prads_gupta
Posted On:   Thursday, December 26, 2002 10:54 PM

hi all, I need a little bit of advice/help from someone. I have purchased a java certification voucher and had today gone to a prometric center at Delhi to register for the exam, the person over there told me that he wouuld take the coupon from me, and would give me the date at which i want to give the exam, but this would just be a verbal assurance. He won't be giving me anything in written, so i was wondering if this is ok? Also as I am planning to book the exam in March, so what would happen if I want to reschedule the exam, what proof would i be having, and in a wrost case if that person got transferred? Due to these thing in my mind, at last I came back wi   More>>

hi all,

I need a little bit of advice/help from someone. I have purchased a java certification voucher and had today gone to a prometric center at Delhi to register for the exam, the person over there told me that he wouuld take the coupon from me, and would give me the date at which i want to give the exam, but this would just be a
verbal assurance. He won't be giving me anything in written, so i was wondering if this is ok?

Also as I am planning to book the exam in March, so what would happen if I want to reschedule the exam, what proof would i be having, and in a wrost case if that person got transferred?

Due to these thing in my mind, at last I came back without getting
registered. Please guide me what should I do ?
Please respond me a bit fast as my voucher is going to get expired by Dec 30 2002.

Thanks and Rgds
Prads

<<Less

Re: Advice/help in registering for cert Exam

Posted By:   Brian_Glodde  
Posted On:   Friday, December 27, 2002 10:47 AM

The correct process is for you to give them the voucher and for Prometric to schedule a test date. There is no "verbal assurance" to this, he should give you a date, you show up and take the exam. I would schedule it immediately before your voucher expires.
About | Sitemap | Contact