dcsimg
problem with Multiuser access with JNI C DLL
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   vijay_babu
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 25, 2002 09:06 PM

hello all iam calling a Dll written in C thru JNI interface from a Java application.I am creating object of my Dll for each process created for each user.As of my knowledge goes,each process has its own memory for all the variables that iam declaring in DLL and there the DLL is doing fine with single user. but when mutiple users create its objects of the DLL, the results from DLL are not consistent,but works fine at few occations.Iam sending double array object created from Java application to DLL thru JNI and populating the array with the result( Double value caluculated thru C code in DLL )Iam using JNI function ReleaseDoubleArrayElements() for this.in multiuser access some times it happens that the double array reads the valu   More>>

hello all

iam calling a Dll written in C thru JNI interface from a Java application.I am creating object of my Dll for each process created for each user.As of my knowledge goes,each process has its own memory for all the variables that iam declaring in DLL and there the DLL is doing fine with single user.

but when mutiple users create its objects of the DLL, the results from DLL are not consistent,but works fine at few occations.Iam sending double array object created from Java application to DLL thru JNI and populating the array with the result( Double value caluculated thru C code in DLL )Iam using JNI function ReleaseDoubleArrayElements() for this.in multiuser access some times it happens that the double array reads the value as "Nan" which otherwise in a single user access gives some valid number there.

can any body please help me to sort out this? pls provide me information on multiuser access of the JNI DLL and its memory handling.

Thanks in advance

vijay

Please use html tags to format code blocks.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact