dcsimg
License Exception using jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4 driver to connect to SQLSERVER
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   suresh_munipalli
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 18, 2002 09:00 AM

Hi All, I am using Weblogic 6.0 to connect with Mssqlserver 7.0 in the following steps. 1) First i used the Dbping to check the DB connection like java utils.dbping MSSQLSERVER4 sa "" db@server and the Op was "Sucess........." 2)Then i wrote the follwing codes Class.forName("weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver").newInstance(); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4:myHost:1433","sa","secret"); And i complied sucessfully and when i run the program it throws the follwoing error. 3)Exception was thrown: java.sql.SQLException: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0 $$$$$$$$$$$$   More>>

Hi All, I am using Weblogic 6.0 to connect with Mssqlserver 7.0 in the following steps.
1) First i used the Dbping to check the DB connection like java utils.dbping MSSQLSERVER4 sa "" db@server and the Op was "Sucess........."

2)Then i wrote the follwing codes Class.forName("weblogic.jdbc.mssqlserver4.Driver").newInstance(); Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection ("jdbc:weblogic:mssqlserver4:myHost:1433","sa","secret");

And i complied sucessfully and when i run the program it throws the follwoing error.
3)Exception was thrown: java.sql.SQLException: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Missing license file for: WebLogic Server 6.0 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ License Exception $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Can anybody help me in this ?

Thanx and Regards,

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact