dcsimg
who use wls7?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   zhebin_cong
Posted On:   Sunday, December 15, 2002 07:28 AM

hello i am a programmer,i usually use the jbuilder+wls6 as my development environment,when i debug my program,i used to follow the following path: "web applications->Configure a new Web Application..." within the next page,i give the "war(or jar)" file path. this method give me the convenient way to deploy my application. i never use the "Install a new Web Application..."function,because it require me upload the package file again and again,when i undeploy it,i must go to the weblogic directory to manually delete the war file(maybe it is the bug of wls,i think). but when i download the wls7 yesterday,i found that the "Configure a new Web Application..." function in wls7 reqire me to upload the war file.i can't   More>>

hello i am a programmer,i usually use the jbuilder+wls6 as my development environment,when i debug my program,i used to follow the following path: "web applications->Configure a new Web Application..." within the next page,i give the "war(or jar)" file path. this method give me the convenient way to deploy my application. i never use the "Install a new Web Application..."function,because it require me upload the package file again and again,when i undeploy it,i must go to the weblogic directory to manually delete the war file(maybe it is the bug of wls,i think).

but when i download the wls7 yesterday,i found that the "Configure a new Web Application..." function in wls7 reqire me to upload the war file.i can't find the same "Configure a new Web Application..." function as that of wls6,why?how can i implement such function in wls7?

thank you!

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact