Problem creating ConnectionPool using oracle thin driver in WebLogic 7.0
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Simon_Kelly
Posted On:   Friday, December 13, 2002 03:12 PM

I get an error that no suitable driver is found at server startup and that a Connection Pool cannot be created. I have tested the connection using util.dbping provided by BEA and have been successful. I made sure that the classpath and path variables for the server are identical to those in place when I run dbping. I still have the same problem! The following is my path and classpath as verified by server console upon startup: CLASSPATH=C:jdev_9ijdbclibclasses12.jar;C:jdev_9ijdbclibclasses111.jar;C: eajdk131_03lib tools.jar;C: eaweblogic700serverlibweblogic_sp.jar;C: eaweblogic700serverlibweblogic.jar PATH=.;C: eaweblogic700server in;C: eajdk131_03 in;C:   More>>

I get an error that no suitable driver is found at server startup and that a Connection Pool cannot be created.

I have tested the connection using util.dbping provided by BEA and have been successful. I made sure that the classpath and path variables for the server are identical to those in place when I run dbping.

I still have the same problem!

The following is my path and classpath as verified by server console upon startup:

CLASSPATH=C:jdev_9ijdbclibclasses12.jar;C:jdev_9ijdbclibclasses111.jar;C: eajdk131_03lib
tools.jar;C: eaweblogic700serverlibweblogic_sp.jar;C: eaweblogic700serverlibweblogic.jar

PATH=.;C: eaweblogic700server in;C: eajdk131_03 in;C: eaweblogic700server inoci817_8;C:
ora817 in

Here, also, is the error message received upon startup:

<001060>
Pool" java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver>
<001059>
common.ResourceException: DataSource(MyDataSource) can't be created with non-existent Pool (connecti
on or multi) (MyConnectionPool)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JdbcInfo.validateConnectionPool(JdbcInfo.java:127)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JdbcInfo.startDataSource(JdbcInfo.java:260)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCService.addDeploymentx(JDBCService.java:293)
at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCService.addDeployment(JDBCService.java:270)
at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.addDeployment(DeploymentTarget.java:37
5)
at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.addDeployments(DeploymentTarget.java:3
03)
at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.updateServerDeployments(DeploymentTarg
et.java:256)
at weblogic.management.mbeans.custom.DeploymentTarget.updateDeployments(DeploymentTarget.jav
a:207)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invokeLocally(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:732)
at weblogic.management.internal.DynamicMBeanImpl.invoke(DynamicMBeanImpl.java:714)
at weblogic.management.internal.ConfigurationMBeanImpl.invoke(ConfigurationMBeanImpl.java:41
7)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1557)
at com.sun.management.jmx.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:1525)
at weblogic.management.internal.RemoteMBeanServerImpl.invoke(RemoteMBeanServerImpl.java:926)

at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:470)
at weblogic.management.internal.MBeanProxy.invoke(MBeanProxy.java:198)
at $Proxy36.updateDeployments(Unknown Source)
at weblogic.management.configuration.ServerMBean_CachingStub.updateDeployments(ServerMBean_C
achingStub.java:4060)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.updateServerDeployments(SlaveDeployer.java
:2259)
at weblogic.management.deploy.slave.SlaveDeployer.resume(SlaveDeployer.java:373)
at weblogic.management.deploy.DeploymentManagerServerLifeCycleImpl.resume(DeploymentManagerS
erverLifeCycleImpl.java:235)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.ServerLifeCycleList.resume(ServerLifeCycleList.java:61)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.resume(T3Srvr.java:806)
at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:295)
at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:32)

Lastly, here are the relevant parts of my config.xml file for the domain.

I would greatly appreciate any help that can be offered on this matter.

Thanks in advance....

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact