dcsimg
Incomplete page loading
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Jason_Austin
Posted On:   Friday, December 13, 2002 02:13 PM

I am having a problem in which only about 7.5kB of a page will load and then stop. When I look back at the JSP all of the struts, jsp and html code is there and the file is saved. I tried reloading the page but it still only partially loads and stops at the same number of characters. If I remove all of the struts tags and replace them with the appropriate html or jsp code the page loads no problem. My assumption is that I have some sort of irregularity in the page that struts is not able to handle but I have not been able to track this down. I have had this problem before with another file which also only partially loaded (about the 7.5kB mark). I am assuming that under certain conditions struts will only send 8kB of data including headers but I need to kno   More>>

I am having a problem in which only about 7.5kB of a page will load and then stop. When I look back at the JSP all of the struts, jsp and html code is there and the file is saved. I tried reloading the page but it still only partially loads and stops at the same number of characters. If I remove all of the struts tags and replace them with the appropriate html or jsp code the page loads no problem.

My assumption is that I have some sort of irregularity in the page that struts is not able to handle but I have not been able to track this down. I have had this problem before with another file which also only partially loaded (about the 7.5kB mark). I am assuming that under certain conditions struts will only send 8kB of data including headers but I need to know what causes this.

Thanx.    <<Less

Re: Incomplete page loading

Posted By:   Kishore_R  
Posted On:   Sunday, December 29, 2002 07:56 PM

I don't think size is the problem. The best way for u to find this is out put a try, catch statement and print the error.For eg

<%try { %>

//all ur struts tags go here

<% } catch Exception(e)
{
System.out.println(e);
}
%>
About | Sitemap | Contact