nested tags limitations?? ... I am sure [not]
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   joey_corleon
Posted On:   Friday, December 13, 2002 10:46 AM

Hello In my JSP page, I build a table containing info about my users. To do so, I create a bean in my action form (named "usersTableBean") then put it in the request scope - This is fine. This bean contains a getter ArrayList getTableBody() containing info to be displayed in the table header for each user (one iteration = info about one user) This bean contains 2 getters ( int getID() and ArrayList getUserData() ): One that returns the ID of the user the line concerns One that returns an array that I want to iterate over in order to display the different users data in each line cel. I can display the table without problem, my problem is the following I want   More>>

Hello

In my JSP page, I build a table containing info about my users.

To do so, I create a bean in my action form (named "usersTableBean") then put it in the request scope - This is fine.

This bean contains a getter ArrayList getTableBody() containing info to be displayed in the table header for each user (one iteration = info about one user)
This bean contains 2 getters ( int getID() and ArrayList getUserData() ):
One that returns the ID of the user the line concerns
One that returns an array that I want to iterate over in order to display the different users data in each line cel.

I can display the table without problem, my problem is the following
I want each cel of the table to be a link - the URL to be retirected to must append the user ID (that I get via the getter getID() ) - However at the point, I already am too far within the nesting (I iterate over the object returned by getUserData() - from there the getter getID() is not accessible as one level of nesting below).

I would appreciate if any of you had a clue on how to succeed in what I want to do.

Thanks

<<Less

Re: nested tags limitations?? ... I am sure [not]

Posted By:   joey_corleon  
Posted On:   Friday, December 13, 2002 12:28 PM

I HAVE SOLVED MY PROBLEM BY USING tag:

Joey

About | Sitemap | Contact