Tomcat 4.1 will not initialize "ant install" command
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Tal_Silla
Posted On:   Friday, December 13, 2002 12:18 AM

When I try to run the "ant install" command in my JWSDP directory , everything seems to be fine. But tomcat doesn't seem to initialize it. I get stock at this prompt in the dos window.... C:jwsdp-1_0_01docs utorialexamplesgs>ant install Buildfile: build.xml init: prepare: build: install: ....for hours and nothing happens. I running Win2k Pro and I have IIS installed as well. Under services in windows, Tomcat is started automatically, and if I try to shut it down with the Shutdown command, I have an error message "connection is refused....". Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks    More>>

When I try to run the "ant install" command in my JWSDP directory , everything seems to be fine. But tomcat doesn't seem to initialize it. I get stock at this prompt in the dos window....

C:jwsdp-1_0_01docs utorialexamplesgs>ant install

Buildfile: build.xml

init:

prepare:

build:

install:

....for hours and nothing happens.

I running Win2k Pro and I have IIS installed as well. Under services in windows, Tomcat is started automatically, and if I try to shut it down with the Shutdown command, I have an error message "connection is refused....".

Your help will be really appreciated. Thanks

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact