How to Dispaly Active X Control (OCX) on a Swing Container...COM to JAVA
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   fundu_develop
Posted On:   Thursday, December 12, 2002 06:17 AM

I am trying to display a OCX control on a Swing JFrame using nJawin(New version of Jawin).Can any body tell me the steps for generating the proxies and Embedding them into the Swing application? I generated the proxies but I am not sure how to embed it in the Swing appication...I have done it as follows can anybody figure out where is the error.. public static final GUID clsID = new GUID("{40755832-0B6B-11D7-A0B3-009027C2B972}"); public static final String progID = new String("Project1.UserControl1"); These ID's are generated in the proxy classes. JFrame f = new JFrame ("JFrame Example"); Container c = f.getContentPane(); c.setLayout (new FlowLayout()); AXCo   More>>

I am trying to display a OCX control on a Swing JFrame using nJawin(New version of Jawin).Can any body tell me the steps for generating the proxies and Embedding them into the Swing application?

I generated the proxies but I am not sure how to embed it in the Swing appication...I have done it as follows can anybody figure out where is the error..

public static final GUID clsID = new GUID("{40755832-0B6B-11D7-A0B3-009027C2B972}");
public static final String progID = new String("Project1.UserControl1");
These ID's are generated in the proxy classes.

JFrame f = new JFrame ("JFrame Example");
Container c = f.getContentPane();
c.setLayout (new FlowLayout());
AXComponent ax = new AXComponent(clsID);
c.add(ax);

Or any useful links relating to Jawin documentation in generating the proxies or sample application will be extremly helpful..
Thanks..

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact