dcsimg
Encryption Project Idea
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Atif_Farooq
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 11, 2002 03:38 AM

I am currently studying in my final year at university and in order to obtain my degree it is required by me to complete a final year project. This project is worth one third of the the final year, and runs continuously for the year. I have decided to create an encryption system, using the encryption method DES. Using java I have already coded the encryption alogrithm and it is working fine, encrypting and decrypting input as required. However, I am finding it difficult to try and come up with an idea as to what my actual system will be. A lot of the students on my course are doing online systems and therefore I would like to avoid this type of system as I believe it has become to common for a project idea. I would be really grateful for any suggestions that yo   More>>

I am currently studying in my final year at university and in order to obtain my degree it is required by me to complete a final year project. This project is worth one third of the the final year, and runs continuously for the year. I have decided to create an encryption system, using the encryption method DES.

Using java I have already coded the encryption alogrithm and it is working fine, encrypting and decrypting input as required. However, I am finding it difficult to try and come up with an idea as to what my actual system will be. A lot of the students on my course are doing online systems and therefore I would like to avoid this type of system as I believe it has become to common for a project idea.

I would be really grateful for any suggestions that you may have, and would really appreciate some help on this matter.

Thanks for your help in advance, Atif

<<Less

Re: Encryption Project Idea

Posted By:   Dermot_Hennessy  
Posted On:   Wednesday, December 11, 2002 10:00 AM

You could encrypt files or folders on a filesystem to secure them and offer a frontend to same. Have a look at DDcrypt or a similar program on www.download.com.
About | Sitemap | Contact