Generating declared-sql declaration in jbosscmp-jdbc using XDoclet version 1.1.2
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Tuesday, December 10, 2002 07:40 AM

I am using XDoclet version 1.1.2 to generate a number of CMP's. For one of the CMP's i need a finder with a WHERE clause that cannot be represented with EJB-QL (or JBossQL). I therefore need to generate DeclaredSQL instead! I just can't seem to specify my XDoclet tag for this. I have tried the following: * @ejb:finder * signature="Collection findReadyBusFuncs(Date date)" * * @jboss:declared-sql * signature="Collection findReadyBusFuncs(Date date)" * select="bf.bf_id * from="OR02_BUS_FUNC bf" * where="bf.bf_status_cd = 'NST' * order="bf.priori   More>>

I am using XDoclet version 1.1.2 to generate a number of CMP's. For one of the CMP's i need a finder with a WHERE clause that cannot be represented with EJB-QL (or JBossQL).

I therefore need to generate DeclaredSQL instead! I just can't seem to specify my XDoclet tag for this. I have tried the following:

* @ejb:finder

* signature="Collection findReadyBusFuncs(Date date)"

* @jboss:declared-sql

* signature="Collection findReadyBusFuncs(Date date)"

* select="bf.bf_id

* from="OR02_BUS_FUNC bf"

* where="bf.bf_status_cd = 'NST'

* order="bf.priority_cd"

but when running XDoclet the select and from param names are just ignored and thus not generated for jbosscmp-jdbc.

Does anybody know how i can solve this problem?

I have heard that version 1.2 of XDoclet might solve the problem. Does anybody have any experience with this release?

Thanks

/Claus

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact