dcsimg
Problems with Jbuilder and Oracle
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Paige_Lye
Posted On:   Monday, December 9, 2002 01:36 AM

Hi I have installed jbuilder 7, oracle 9i and weblogic 7 on my machine. I have also configured jbuilder to use weblogic as the application server. My database reside in a remote machine and jbuilder and weblogic resides in the same machine. I have written a program that looks like this: public static void main (String args []) throws SQLException, IOException { try { //loading the driver Driver myDriver = (Driver) Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance(); Properties props = new Properties(); props.put("user", "system"); props.put("password", "manager"); //making the con   More>>

Hi

I have installed jbuilder 7, oracle 9i and weblogic 7 on my machine. I have also configured jbuilder to use weblogic as the application server. My database reside in a remote machine and jbuilder and weblogic resides in the same machine.

I have written a program that looks like this:

public static void main (String args []) throws SQLException, IOException {

try {
//loading the driver
Driver myDriver = (Driver) Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver").newInstance();
Properties props = new Properties();
props.put("user", "system");
props.put("password", "manager");

//making the connection
Connection conn = myDriver.connect("jdbc:oracle:thin:@myhost:1521:orcl", props);

} catch(ClassNotFoundException e){
System.out.println("Driver not found.");
System.out.println(e.toString());
}catch(SQLException e){
System.out.println("An error occurs.");
System.out.println(e.toString());
}catch(Exception ge){
System.out.println("An error occurs.");
System.out.println(ge.toString());
}

}

when there is two lib in the jbuilder project lib path with "weblogic 6+ deploy" and "oracle9i", where the oracle9i lib is the classes12.jar in the oracle dir.

But I keep getting this error where it says

"
java.sql.SQLException: Io exception: Connection refused(DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNU
50999040)(ERR=12505)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12505)(EMFI=4))))"

I have try tnsping to my database and it is successful. Pls help! Thanks in advance.

Regards
Paige

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact