Error Deploying CMP Enitity Bean in Sun One Server 7
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Arup_Sarkar
Posted On:   Saturday, November 30, 2002 11:24 PM

Hi, I am trying to deploy a CMP Entity Bean, I have validated the EJB, which is perfect, however I am getting the following error while deploying which verifying the EJB Module. Could someone please help me as I am on tight schedule.. Thanks Arup /********* ERROR MESSAGE ********/ Validation failed for ProductInvServer.ProductInvBean. Verify that all fields are mapped. CMP Mapping Error in bean ProductInv:: Warning: The bean pcImpl0.moduleComp1.ProductInvServer.ProductInv is not mapped. Set the primary table for the bean. No jndi-name defined for the cmp-resource element of this module. Select the SunONE tab for the ejb module and configure the CMP Resource property.    More>>

Hi, I am trying to deploy a CMP Entity Bean, I have validated the EJB, which is perfect, however I am getting the following error while deploying which verifying the EJB Module.

Could someone please help me as I am on tight schedule..

Thanks
Arup

/********* ERROR MESSAGE ********/

Validation failed for ProductInvServer.ProductInvBean. Verify that all fields are mapped.
CMP Mapping Error in bean ProductInv:: Warning: The bean pcImpl0.moduleComp1.ProductInvServer.ProductInv is not mapped.
Set the primary table for the bean.
No jndi-name defined for the cmp-resource element of this module.
Select the SunONE tab for the ejb module and configure the CMP Resource property.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact