dcsimg
Weblogic Applocation Server configuration
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, November 30, 2002 05:02 AM

Hi All My question relates to the txconnection pool configuration in wls6.1sp2. Please note that their is one attribute named as: Supports Local Transaction whose default value is false Weblogic documentation for setting value of this attribute mention that: This attribute applies to XA connection pools only, and is ignored for non-XA driver. True if XA driver supports SQL with no global transaction. I want to know that what exactly this attribute does because I tried with both oracle thin driver and weblogic   More>>

Hi All

My question relates to the txconnection pool configuration in wls6.1sp2.

Please note that their is one attribute named as:

Supports Local Transaction whose default value is false

Weblogic documentation for setting value of this attribute mention that:

This attribute applies to XA connection pools only, and is ignored for non-XA driver. True if XA driver supports SQL with no global transaction.

I want to know that what exactly this attribute does because
I tried with both oracle thin driver and weblogic driver weblogic.jdbc.oci.xa.XADataSource for creation of txdatasource and tried both the values of the attribute i.e.true and false but did not observed any difference in the performance and result.

please tell me what should be correct value of this attribute if I am using oraclethinDriver or if I am using
weblogic.jdbc.oci.xa.XADataSource for configuring txdataSource

with best regards

ravi

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact