dcsimg
Using JSPC with Tomcat 4.1.12
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Todd_Schroeder
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 26, 2002 03:09 PM

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I have not been able to find answers here or elsewhere. I have a web application that I would like to precompile using JSPC. Unfortunately, I get a NullPointerException when I try to run JSPC. I try to do the following: C:jakartajakarta-tomcat-4.1.12 injspc.bat -uriroot . login.jsp Here is a copy of the actual error: 2002-11-26 02:50:54 - ERROR-the file 'login.jsp' generated the following general exception: java.lang.NullPointerException error:null It is obviously not much help. I can't seem to find good docs on using/debugging Jasper/JSPC. Any help would be appreciated.    More>>

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but I have not been able to find answers here or elsewhere.

I have a web application that I would like to precompile using JSPC. Unfortunately, I get a NullPointerException when I try to run JSPC.

I try to do the following:

C:jakartajakarta-tomcat-4.1.12 injspc.bat -uriroot . login.jsp

Here is a copy of the actual error:

2002-11-26 02:50:54 - ERROR-the file 'login.jsp' generated the following general exception: java.lang.NullPointerException

error:null

It is obviously not much help. I can't seem to find good docs on using/debugging Jasper/JSPC. Any help would be appreciated.

-Todd

<<Less

Re: Using JSPC with Tomcat 4.1.12

Posted By:   Jeff_Hubbach  
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 27, 2002 10:43 AM

You can use Ant to simplify this. Here's a FAQ that outlines how to precompile JSPs using Ant and jspc.
About | Sitemap | Contact