dcsimg
plz ans me it is 3rd time now without a single reply
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   maneesh_sata
Posted On:   Monday, November 25, 2002 05:40 PM

i want to display on console.Infact i want two things. first i want to send email to yahoo or hotmail in arabic.tell me is it possible?. or if yahoo or hotmail do not afford than can we send this mail on a downloades server(means some server of mail downloaded from net). Infact i hv checked to print on console "system.getproperty(file.property))".It is just showing me cp1252.i hv tried to change property but alas can not... one thing i hv done to print unicode in java textfield now i want to compose some text on text area(on frame) and send a mail.I just want to send mail not recieve.Plz guide me bcz i hv already send the mail in english.Now i want to send in arabic.    More>>

i want to display on console.Infact i want two things.
first i want
to send email to yahoo or hotmail in arabic.tell me is it possible?.
or if yahoo or hotmail do not afford than can we send this mail on a downloades server(means some server of mail downloaded from net).

Infact i hv checked to print on console "system.getproperty(file.property))".It is just showing me cp1252.i hv tried to change property but alas can not...

one thing i hv done to print unicode in java textfield now i
want to compose some text on text area(on frame) and send a mail.I just want to send mail not recieve.Plz guide me bcz i hv already send the mail in english.Now i want to send in arabic.

my 2nd problem i would discuss with u when this would be solved.

thanx

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact