dcsimg
Tomcat Installing Problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Min_Liang
Posted On:   Monday, November 25, 2002 05:38 PM

I am a beginner here. I need some help with tomcat installing. I install Java and J2EE first. And then I install JWSDP 1.0, which include tomcat and ant. Well, I start tomcat and use "localhost:8080" to access, everything is OK. But I use another machine to access it and always says "Can't find server". Here I install tomcat at a Linux and both computers are in a same LAN. Note, I have Apache in the Linux and I can access it by the other computer with no problem. So is it a port problem? I changed it to 90, but it has the same problem. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.    More>>

I am a beginner here. I need some help with tomcat installing.

I install Java and J2EE first. And then I install JWSDP 1.0, which include tomcat and ant. Well, I start tomcat and use "localhost:8080" to access, everything is OK.

But I use another machine to access it and always says "Can't find server". Here I install tomcat at a Linux and both computers are in a same LAN.

Note, I have Apache in the Linux and I can access it by the other computer with no problem.

So is it a port problem? I changed it to 90, but it has the same problem.

Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

<<Less

Re: Tomcat Installing Problem

Posted By:   Ivica_Sestric  
Posted On:   Tuesday, November 26, 2002 01:26 AM

Can you ping the Tomcat machine from the other machine?

How dou you access Tomcat machine from the other machine. Do you use IP address of the Tomcat machine?
About | Sitemap | Contact