dcsimg
Writing a message passing system in java to simulate a e-commerce protocol
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Samir_Patel
Posted On:   Thursday, November 21, 2002 04:01 PM

Hi everyone, I am trying to write a message passing system to model an e-commerce protocol which i have designed and analysed. I need to create a central Server program which can accept log-ins from customer clients, merchant clients and bank clients. After accepting this login the server need to act as a 'man in the middle' e.g the customer places an order with a certain merchant and a certain bank, but this order is in fact sent to the server which then sends on the relevant information to the desired merchant etc. Can anyone help me with setting up the framework for this system so that i can get down to what i actually want to do which is model and test my protocol against attacks.    More>>

Hi everyone,

I am trying to write a message passing system to model an e-commerce protocol which i have designed and analysed.

I need to create a central Server program which can accept log-ins from customer clients, merchant clients and bank clients. After accepting this login the server need to act as a 'man in the middle' e.g the customer places an order with a certain merchant and a certain bank, but this order is in fact sent to the server which then sends on the relevant information to the desired merchant etc.

Can anyone help me with setting up the framework for this system so that i can get down to what i actually want to do which is model and test my protocol against attacks.

Thank you

Samir

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact