Problem with Tomcat service.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   imhotep_ibouddha
Posted On:   Thursday, November 21, 2002 05:16 AM

Hello all, I have change my version of tomcat last day and i want to run it like a service like the last one. I have uninstall the last version and install the new version of tomcat. I have uninstall with jk_nt_service.exe the lasted tomcat service, and ré-install it with the same jk_nt_service.exe with the new wrapper.properties. If i try to startup Tomcat with startup.bat, i've got no problem. But when i want to start it like a service the system send me this message : the process stoped alone or the process stopped suddenly. System : windows NT service pack 5 Tomcat version : 3.2.4 jk_nt_service : 65 ko (30/11/2000) I don't understand why it don't work ! Than   More>>

Hello all,

I have change my version of tomcat last day and i want to run it like a service like the last one.
I have uninstall the last version and install the new version of tomcat.
I have uninstall with jk_nt_service.exe the lasted tomcat service, and ré-install it with the same jk_nt_service.exe with the new wrapper.properties.

If i try to startup Tomcat with startup.bat, i've got no problem.
But when i want to start it like a service the system send me this message : the process stoped alone or the process stopped suddenly.

System : windows NT service pack 5
Tomcat version : 3.2.4
jk_nt_service : 65 ko (30/11/2000)

I don't understand why it don't work !

Thanks for reply.

Regards,

Imhotep

<<Less

Re: Problem with Tomcat service.

Posted By:   David_Liu  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 21, 2002 05:49 AM

Download Tomcat 4 and you will get the NT service option built in to the installer.

Here is a thread similar to your question.

http://www.jguru.com/forums/view.jsp?EID=1027436

About | Sitemap | Contact