dcsimg
org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 1163001859
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Patrizia_Piccinetti
Posted On:   Wednesday, November 13, 2002 07:45 AM

Hi all,

I am not an expert, but during our test, we obtained the error described belowe:

org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 1163001859

I know that the minor code it is something specified by the ORB vendor (in our case Visibroker by Borland).

Someone Does know the meaning of this minor code?

Thanks for your help

Patrizia Piccinetti

Re: org.omg.CORBA.UNKNOWN: minor code: 1163001859

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Thursday, November 14, 2002 12:20 AM

Ciao Patrizia,

I'm afraid you need to contact Borland's support, or check Borland forums/newsgroups to get that information.

The error code seems pretty "high", and the fact that the error message is "UNKNOWN" makes me think that the type of problem could be (and i say again could be) hard to get.

This is a description of a UNKNOWN corba error... probably you already have this, but you never can tell:

Corba UNKNOWN error:

The server throws something other than a correct exception, such as a Java runtime exception.
There is an IDL mismatch between the server and the client, and the exception is not defined in the client program. In DII, if the server throws an exception not known to the client at time of compilation and the client did not specify an exception list for the CORBA::Request. Set the property vbroker.orb.warn=2 on the server to see which runtime exception caused the problem.
About | Sitemap | Contact