dcsimg
Broken Pipe..Internal Server Error (for apache webserver) for attachment done through Outloook
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rohan_Chhatre
Posted On:   Friday, November 8, 2002 03:59 AM

I am using jakarta tomcat 3.3a and Apache/1.3.26 Server. I have developed an email application using Javamail 1.2 & JSP. while reading(downloading) an attachment from the message i get an error.. Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@comp18.sspl.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Apache/1.3   More>>

I am using jakarta tomcat 3.3a and Apache/1.3.26 Server.
I have developed an email application using Javamail 1.2 & JSP.
while reading(downloading) an attachment from the message i get an error..

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@comp18.sspl.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.26 Server at comp18.sspl.com Port 80

This error is seen only when Apache is used as a Webserver. With tomcat it works absolutely fine.
One more thing to remember is that this error appears only if the attachment is done through Outlook Express.
Please give me suggestion/solution as soon as possible.
-Rohan C

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact