my question is getting chances not reply.
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   maneesh_sata
Posted On:   Monday, November 4, 2002 05:31 PM

I hv already posted the same question so now put again.I hv web based application which is giving interface both on Internet explorer(for desktop computers) and also giving an interface to j2me clients.But real and the simplest problem i hv is that for Ie i hv visited many web sites and i hv noted the things and make an interface by following the sample sites.but for microbrowser i donot hv any sample interface to visit.So i hv to make my self. plz give me ideas that what should be in the interface.Either i hv to done sprite animation.Can i use a flash animated gif files on j2me mobile.What my application is online school which will give opportunities to the student. plz give me answer.    More>>

I hv already posted the same question so now put again.I hv web based application which is giving interface both on Internet explorer(for desktop computers) and also giving an interface to j2me clients.But
real and the simplest problem i hv is that for Ie i hv visited many web sites and i hv noted the things and make an interface by following the
sample sites.but for microbrowser i donot hv any sample interface to visit.So i hv to make my self.
plz give me ideas that what should be in the interface.Either i hv to
done sprite animation.Can i use a flash animated gif files on j2me mobile.What my application is online school which will give opportunities to
the student. plz give me answer.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact