dcsimg
Server.xml/docbase configuration
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   DJ_Porter
Posted On:   Thursday, October 31, 2002 01:45 AM

Hi, According to my hosting company, (I have access to my own tomcat context/JVM), I can deploy Web Application archives by placing the *.WAR file in the root of /web, where one current web application resides. Therefore, if I place a test.war in the root of /web, I will then be able to access this app by going to the root, and then /test. This is opposed to what I do when I develop locally, when I deploy through the webapps structure. Apparently, for this to work properly I need to make changes to the docbase attribute in my server.xml. Can anybody point me in the right direction for this? My host setup in the server.xml currently reads: reloadable="false"/>    More>>

Hi,

According to my hosting company, (I have access to my own tomcat context/JVM), I can deploy Web Application archives by placing the *.WAR file in the root of /web, where one current web application resides. Therefore, if I place a test.war in the root of /web, I will then be able to access this app by going to the root, and then /test. This is opposed to what I do when I develop locally, when I deploy through the webapps structure.

Apparently, for this to work properly I need to make changes to the docbase attribute in my server.xml. Can anybody point me in the right direction for this? My host setup in the server.xml currently reads:

reloadable="false"/>

Regards,

DJ.

<<Less

Re: Server.xml/docbase configuration

Posted By:   AlessandroA_Garbagnati  
Posted On:   Thursday, October 31, 2002 06:57 AM

Hi,

What Tomcat version is in use by your hosting company?
About | Sitemap | Contact