dcsimg
Regarding the usage of Multiple Naming context
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 30, 2002 11:05 PM

I want to use the multiple naming context. In my sample application i create a new context and bind it in the root context. Then i bind my server refereance in the new context. Here is the code sample objeRef = orb.resolve_initial_references("NameService"); root_context = NamingContextHelper.narrow(objRef); NameComponent nc = new NameComponent("com",""); NameComponent ncArr[] = {nc}; NamingContext comContext = root_context.bind_new_context(ncArr); NameComponent nc1 = new NameComponent("Hello", ""); NameComponent path[] = {nc1}; comCont   More>>

I want to use the multiple naming context. In my sample application i create a new context and bind it in the root context. Then i bind my server refereance in the new context. Here is the code sample

objeRef = orb.resolve_initial_references("NameService");

root_context = NamingContextHelper.narrow(objRef);

NameComponent nc = new NameComponent("com","");

NameComponent ncArr[] = {nc};

NamingContext comContext = root_context.bind_new_context(ncArr);

NameComponent nc1 = new NameComponent("Hello", "");

NameComponent path[] = {nc1};

comContext.rebind(path, helloRef); // helloRef is the servant reference

From the client i can resolve the comContext first from the root_context then i have to resolve the servant. The code sample

NameComponent nc = new NameComponent("com", "");

NameComponent path[] = {nc};

NameComponent nc1 = new NameComponent("Hello", "");

NameComponent path1[] = {nc1};

objeRef = orb.resolve_initial_references("NameService");

root_context = NamingContextHelper.narrow(objRef);

NamingContext comContext = NamingContextHelper.narrow(root_context.resolve(path));

helloRef = HelloHelper.narrow(comContext.resolve(path1));

My question is, can the above(client)code (resolving the comContext and then resolve the servant reference) can be replced with following.

NameComponent nc2 = new NameComponent("com/Hello","");

NameComponent path2[] = {nc2};

helloRef = HelloHelper.narrow(root_context.resolve(path2));

That is , can the resolving can be like the above. If the above is wrong, how to resolve the servant reference in one resolving.

Any help is appriciated

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact