Not able to persist the absolute path of selected file in file upload control. Is this possible?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Abhilesh_khatri
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 29, 2002 01:14 AM

I'm having JSP page where I need to upload few images. while doing the form validation, I'm able to get the selected file Path but, I also want to persist the selected path in the form field. But I'm not able to persist the absolute path of selected file in file upload control. Is this possible? My code snippet is: I even tried providing a static value to uploadControl. But still the value is not persisting. abc.gif" size="20" > If somebody had faced the same problem. Please suggest. Any help will be appreciated. regards abhilesh    More>>

I'm having JSP page where I need to upload few images. while doing the form validation, I'm able to get the selected file Path but, I also want to persist the selected path in the form field.

But I'm not able to persist the absolute path of selected file in file upload control. Is this possible?

My code snippet is:

I even tried providing a static value to uploadControl. But still the value is not persisting.

abc.gif" size="20" >

If somebody had faced the same problem. Please suggest. Any help will be appreciated.

regards

abhilesh

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact