I hv problem of maximizing window.
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   abrar_malik
Posted On:   Sunday, October 27, 2002 05:39 PM

i hv three or four dynamic tables but great problem is that when the window is in maximaize position then tables's position is quite ok as i want but reducing size(restoring it),the position of table is quite abrupt and look ugly. plz tell me i m using also div tag.but problem do'nt tends to hv a solution. i hv used div tag also ,after consultation here ,but no i m thinking about to use screen object but i donot know either it would be a solution to my problem or not. plz tell me some practical solution thanx for quick reply.    More>>

i hv three or four dynamic tables but great problem is that
when the window is in maximaize position then tables's position
is quite ok as i want but reducing size(restoring it),the position of table is quite abrupt and look ugly.
plz tell me i m using also div tag.but problem do'nt tends to hv a solution.
i hv used div tag also ,after consultation here ,but no

i m thinking about to use screen object but i donot know either
it would be a solution to my problem or not.

plz tell me some practical solution

thanx for quick reply.
   <<Less

Re: I hv problem of maximizing window.

Posted By:   Nitesh_Naveen  
Posted On:   Monday, October 28, 2002 05:40 AM

When you have a thread posted, please continue with the same thread and refrain from opening new thread for clarifications.

If you need to fix the width of the table, you need to specify the width of the tables and the cell in pixels. Using a Div is not a solution. But the width specifications apply only as a minimum. In case any element/text within any cell grows beyond the said limit, the cell will expand to accommodate it. Where as if you need to position some images etc for eg. you need to used tables with fixed width cells. Probably could help you better if you post the relevant code.
About | Sitemap | Contact