dcsimg
Display of Images on JSP in Netscape Communicator (vers. 4.7)
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Saturday, October 26, 2002 02:18 PM

I am running Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 4.0 on a Win 2000 operating system. On a number of JSP pges, I have included images (jpgs and gifs )using standard html: e.g. ' img border="0" height="47" src="images/header.jpg" width="718" ' I have no problems with the images with Microsoft EI or Netscape 6. I also have no problems with Tomcat in stand alone mode. However, Netscape Version 4 gives blurred images, half.images, or sometimes indicates it can't locate the images (you know, the blank box with the annoying small "x"). I have tried playing around with relocating the images directory, and different classpaths ("../images", etc) without success. I a   More>>

I am running Apache 2.0.39 and Tomcat 4.0 on a Win 2000 operating system. On a number of JSP pges, I have included images (jpgs and gifs )using standard html:

e.g. ' img border="0" height="47" src="images/header.jpg" width="718" '

I have no problems with the images with Microsoft EI or Netscape 6. I also have no problems with Tomcat in stand alone mode. However, Netscape Version 4 gives blurred images, half.images, or sometimes indicates it can't locate the images (you know, the blank box with the annoying small "x").

I have tried playing around with relocating the images directory, and different classpaths ("../images", etc) without success. I am at a loss.

Has anyone else had this problem with Netscape Communicator ? What might I be doing wrong?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact