dcsimg
Sorting in JdbTable
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Andrei_Iarnykh
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 23, 2002 05:55 AM

Hello all, I have the folowing problem with sorting in a JdbTable: The dataset connected to the JdbTable has many columns (say 45). I have to scroll the table to the right to see the rightmost columns. Say I see columns 40 - 45 on the screen. If I try to sort the table by any field (either by double clicking the column header or via a popup menu), the table gets sorted but it swithches its focus to the leftmost coloumns. After sorting I got switched to and see columns 1,2,3,4 on the screen. This is really a bugging stuff as each time after sorting you have to scroll back to the rightmost columns to see them. Does anyone know how to get it working correctly. Thank you in advance    More>>

Hello all, I have the folowing problem with sorting in a JdbTable:

The dataset connected to the JdbTable has many columns (say 45). I have to scroll the table to the right to see the rightmost columns. Say I see columns 40 - 45 on the screen. If I try to sort the table by any field (either by double clicking the column header or via a popup menu), the table gets sorted but it swithches its focus to the leftmost coloumns. After sorting I got switched to and see columns 1,2,3,4 on the screen. This is really a bugging stuff as each time after sorting you have to scroll back to the rightmost columns to see them.

Does anyone know how to get it working correctly.

Thank you in advance

Andrei    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact