Pbm in Creating Connection Pool
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   devi_Ram
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 22, 2002 05:53 AM

Hello frens, i have a doubt in EJB.We need a jdriver for connecting any database to weblogic server.I have downloaded the jdriver for Mssqlserver7.0.That driver is valid till 08-Mar-2003. I updated my weblogic license file with the new key information given in the jdriver download.I have also updated the java file in the License directory of weblogic5.1.I have set classpath to all the jar files and class files. But when i start the weblogic server it throws an InvalidLicenseKeyException while crating Connection pool..it says license over limit.But that key is a valid one.I could not find out where would be the mistake.Can u pls anyone give me the soln.This is very urg   More>>

Hello frens,

i have a doubt in EJB.We need a jdriver for connecting any database to weblogic server.I have

downloaded the jdriver for Mssqlserver7.0.That driver is valid till 08-Mar-2003. I updated my

weblogic license file with the new key information given in the jdriver download.I have also updated

the java file in the License directory of weblogic5.1.I have set classpath to all the jar files and class

files.

But when i start the weblogic server it throws an InvalidLicenseKeyException while crating

Connection pool..it says license over limit.But that key is a valid one.I could not find out where

would be the mistake.Can u pls anyone give me the soln.This is very urgent.

WIth thanxs

Devi.R    <<Less

Re: Pbm in Creating Connection Pool

Posted By:   Gautam_Marwaha  
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 22, 2002 06:37 AM

if you have a eval license there may a limit on the no. of connections you can open. Change to initial, maximum connection settings to 3 or under.
About | Sitemap | Contact