Sound Recording functions in cellphones
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Walter_Mao
Posted On:   Monday, October 21, 2002 07:11 PM

Hello. I want to develop wireless multimedia applications and I want to use audio recording functions in cellphones. My question is, where are the audio recording funtions in Siemens, Motorola, Nokia, J2ME SDKs? It seems that they want to keep it a secret because I sent numerous emails asking them and no replies were given. I discovered that every cellphone manafacturer has its own expanded J2ME SDK with lots of Java package included. How do I use their complete package? If you did wireless audio recording, how did you do it? Initially, I wanted to use Mobile Media API from Sun fro this task. But no current cellphones (Nokia 3650 will incorporate it in early 2003) have Mobile Media API. Thank you.    More>>

Hello.

I want to develop wireless multimedia applications and I want to use audio recording functions in cellphones. My question is, where are the audio recording funtions in Siemens, Motorola, Nokia, J2ME SDKs? It seems that they want to keep it a secret because I sent numerous emails asking them and no replies were given. I discovered that every cellphone manafacturer has its own expanded J2ME SDK with lots of Java package included. How do I use their complete package?

If you did wireless audio recording, how did you do it?
Initially, I wanted to use Mobile Media API from Sun fro this task. But no current cellphones (Nokia 3650 will incorporate it in early 2003) have Mobile Media API.

Thank you.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact