java
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   jane_smith
Posted On:   Thursday, October 17, 2002 03:39 PM

I am currently using JBuilder 3.5. I am having trouble setting up the code for the following program. I need to write a program in java that can store the details of two student records. The details of the records are Student Name, Student Address and Student Identification Number. The program has to give each student a unique identification number starting from 0000001. The details should be entered from the keyboard. The program on request should be able to print the details of each student on the screen. The program should on request be able to change the address of the student. The program should terminate on request. All input should use the keyboard. There is no need for a GUI. I would appreciate any help J   More>>

I am currently using JBuilder 3.5. I am having trouble setting up the code for the following program.

I need to write a program in java that can store the details of two student records. The details of the records are Student Name, Student Address and Student Identification Number.
The program has to give each student a unique identification number starting from 0000001. The details should be entered from the keyboard. The program on request should be able to print the details of each student on the screen. The program should on request be able to change the address of the student. The program should terminate on request. All input should use the keyboard.
There is no need for a GUI.

I would appreciate any help

Jane    <<Less

Re: java

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Thursday, October 17, 2002 04:21 PM

Do you have any question or you are just looking for someone to do your homework?
About | Sitemap | Contact