Problems using SwiftMQ 2.1.3 and IBM MQ Series with LDAP
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Quintin_Roux
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 16, 2002 12:00 AM

I seem to be having an issue with LDAP and SwiftMQ. I create the Objects in LDAP using the MQ Series JMS Admin app. Check to make sure that the object has been created using an LDAP Browser. I now try to reference it inside Swift MQ but every time I get error 32 (Object Not Found). I have managed to get the IBM MQ Series to Swift MQ Bridge running via File System method but can't seem to get it to work with LDAP. My question - is there something specific that you need to configure (besides the properties file) and do I have to put the full qualifier in (cn=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory) when referencing objects in LDAP or does SwiftMQ default to a particular qualifier (ou or cn...)    More>>
I seem to be having an issue with LDAP and SwiftMQ. I create the Objects in LDAP using the MQ Series JMS Admin app. Check to make sure that the object has been created using an LDAP Browser. I now try to reference it inside Swift MQ but every time I get error 32 (Object Not Found).

I have managed to get the IBM MQ Series to Swift MQ Bridge running via File System method but can't seem to get it to work with LDAP.

My question - is there something specific that you need to configure (besides the properties file) and do I have to put the full qualifier in (cn=com.ibm.mq.jms.MQQueueConnectionFactory) when referencing objects in LDAP or does SwiftMQ default to a particular qualifier (ou or cn...)

Below is the info taken out of the properties file :

java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
java.naming.provider.url=ldap://gviweb.vine.co.za:389/o=Grapevine,c=ZA
   <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact