* Iterators and Vectors *
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   laeticia_corlean
Posted On:   Tuesday, October 15, 2002 01:22 AM

Hello, It turns out that on the forum and faq, we have some examples on using iterator tag with arrays - It works well - However I am trying to do the same thing not with an array, but with a Vector - I went is Struts custom tag documentation but it does not work, I don't understand the way it works - Could anyone be so kind to explane to me how to do this with a sample code (JSP & ActionForm)? Do I HAVE to create a bean for it to contain a getter that returns the Vector as well as one getter that returns the nuber of elements in this Vector? Can I shortcut the creation of the bean by simply creating these getters as members of ActionForm? (as it is done in different examples of the same kind using arrays rather th   More>>

Hello,

It turns out that on the forum and faq, we have some examples on using iterator tag with arrays - It works well - However I am trying to do the same thing not with an array, but with a Vector - I went is Struts custom tag documentation but it does not work, I don't understand the way it works - Could anyone be so kind to explane to me how to do this with a sample code (JSP & ActionForm)?

Do I HAVE to create a bean for it to contain a getter that returns the Vector as well as one getter that returns the nuber of elements in this Vector?

Can I shortcut the creation of the bean by simply creating these getters as members of ActionForm? (as it is done in different examples of the same kind using arrays rather than Vectors)

What is the syntax of the interator and options tags in this case?

Many thanks in advance.

Laeticia

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact