Problem with samples in latest JUnit 3.8.1
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Anonymous
Posted On:   Monday, October 7, 2002 12:37 PM

Has anyone seen any problems with the latest samples for JUnit? The docs say that all tests should pass with Success, but I'm getting one failure when I run it. Here is the output from the text UI... C:junit3.8.1>java junit.textui.TestRunner junit.samples.AllTests ......................................... ......................................... ................F..................... Time: 2.955 There was 1 failure: 1) testSuccess(junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError at junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest.execTest (TextRunnerTest.java:37) at junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest.testSuccess(TextRunnerTest.java:20) F   More>>

Has anyone seen any problems with the latest samples for JUnit? The docs say that all tests should pass with Success, but I'm getting one failure when I run it. Here is the output from the text UI...

C:junit3.8.1>java junit.textui.TestRunner junit.samples.AllTests

................F.....................

Time: 2.955

There was 1 failure:

1) testSuccess(junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError at junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest.execTest (TextRunnerTest.java:37)
at junit.tests.runner.TextRunnerTest.testSuccess(TextRunnerTest.java:20)

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 119, Failures: 1, Errors: 0

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact