XDoclet samples ejbdoclet build failure
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Javed_Mandary
Posted On:   Friday, October 4, 2002 03:23 AM

I am using WinXP , jdk1.4 , XDoclet 1.1.2 and ant 1.5 , my problem comes when i try to build the sample in the xdoclet directory. c:xdocletsamplesscript> ant The build starts fine but when it gets to the ejbdoclet part and starts to generate the javadoc it finds errors in the Accounts java files which comes with the XDoclet samples and build fails. However when I try c:xdocletsamplesscript> ant webdoclet The webdoclet part is perfomed alright. If you go in the c:xdocletsampleslib folder you will find a readme.txt file which gives a list of .jar files which must be added to this directory and to the classpath . It mentions a parser.jar and jaxp.jar file which does not come with   More>>

I am using WinXP , jdk1.4 , XDoclet 1.1.2 and ant 1.5 , my problem comes when i try to build the sample in the xdoclet directory.
c:xdocletsamplesscript> ant The build starts fine but when it gets to the ejbdoclet part and starts to generate the javadoc it finds errors in the Accounts java files which comes with the XDoclet samples and build fails.
However when I try
c:xdocletsamplesscript> ant webdoclet
The webdoclet part is perfomed alright.
If you go in the c:xdocletsampleslib folder you will find a readme.txt file which gives a list of
.jar files which must be added to this directory and to the classpath . It mentions a parser.jar and jaxp.jar file which does not come with XDoclet but with ant. When i searched in ant i did not find these 2 jar files. So i included the jaxp.jar and parser.jar that comes with jdk1.4 to the lib directory and the classpath but i still get the same build failure. I can't trace where the error might be.
Could you please help me out on this,
Javed http://www.baadaal.tk    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact