Message Driven Bean problem
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Neo_Gigs
Posted On:   Thursday, October 3, 2002 11:56 PM

Hello all, I had successfully deployed Message Driven Bean (MDB) in Weblogic Server 6.1 SP2 under Windows 2000 server, by verifying both JMSQueue and MDB active JMS connection, the value are: Message received: 1, Active JMS connection = true. My message bean should be working by printing a line as a flag on the console but there are no errors and no respond, seems like working except there are no System.out.println("Check"); appears. I have also check against the JMS filestore by opening using a notepad and saw the message inside the filestore. How could I verify that my message driven bean is correctly getting the JMS Queue messages? I have also verify the ejb-jar.xml as    More>>

Hello all,

I had successfully deployed Message Driven Bean (MDB) in Weblogic Server 6.1 SP2 under Windows 2000 server, by verifying both JMSQueue and MDB active JMS connection, the value are: Message received: 1, Active JMS connection = true.

My message bean should be working by printing a line as a flag on the console but there are no errors and no respond, seems like working except there are no System.out.println("Check"); appears.

I have also check against the JMS filestore by opening using a notepad and saw the message inside the filestore.

How could I verify that my message driven bean is correctly getting the JMS Queue messages? I have also verify the ejb-jar.xml as well as the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.

Thanks

Neo

<<Less

Re: Message Driven Bean problem

Posted By:   Anonymous  
Posted On:   Friday, October 4, 2002 04:06 AM

Maybe your server doesn´t allow to write to STDOUT. Other possibilities are: store a value in a database, send a JMS message to another listener, send an email to your account, ...
About | Sitemap | Contact