How to modify the generated code in JBuilder 7 Enterprise
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   s_r
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 2, 2002 06:51 PM

I created a FindByLoginName method in the EJB Designer and the input parameter is a java.lang.String. When the Home method is generated automatically by JBuilder, it puts just String, findByLoginName(String loginName); When I try to deploy in weblogic, it complains that it should be java.lang.String and not just String. The acutal messages is as below.. "efloware.ejbgrpx": invalid query: In EJB UserEntity, for a query defined in the ejb-jar.xml fil e with a method signature, findByLoginName(java.lang.String), we failed to find a corresponding method in the remote home interface, local home interface, or bean class that matches this signa ture. Note that class parameters such as java.lang   More>>

I created a FindByLoginName method in the EJB Designer and the input parameter is a java.lang.String.
When the Home method is generated automatically by JBuilder, it puts just String,
findByLoginName(String loginName);
When I try to deploy in weblogic, it complains that it should be java.lang.String and not just String.

The acutal messages is as below..
"efloware.ejbgrpx": invalid query: In EJB UserEntity, for a query defined in the ejb-jar.xml fil
e with a method signature, findByLoginName(java.lang.String), we failed to find a corresponding
method in the remote home interface, local home interface, or bean class that matches this signa
ture. Note that class parameters such as java.lang.String must be fully qualified, thus 'String'
would not match 'java.lang.String'

Even if I change the value in EJB Designer, it would change in the code generated. Now when I manually modified it and created a JAR file, it works.

The question is How to modify the files generated by JBuilder and how to tell it not to overwrite those files.

thanks,

RS

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact