dcsimg
Deploying J2EE application
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Yogesh_Beri
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 2, 2002 01:44 AM

Hello, I am tyring to deploy a J2ee application which contains 1 servlet and 1 ejb (entity CMP)and some helper classes. I have used the ant utility for creating the .ear,.war and .jar files. When i am deploying the application on the j2sdkee1.1.3 j2ee server i am getting the following error C:j2sdkee1.3.1 epositoryYogeshBgnrtrTMPVisionejbuserUserBean_PM.java:134: unsetEntityContext(javax.ejb.EntityContext) in ejb.user.UserBean cannot be applied to () super.unsetEntityContext(); ^ 1 error Compilation failed ... The deploytool message tells to verify the application thru verifier tool. When the application is verified, it gives no failed tests. What might be the problem? Please reply soo   More>>

Hello,
I am tyring to deploy a J2ee application which contains 1 servlet and 1 ejb (entity CMP)and some helper classes. I have used the ant utility for creating the .ear,.war and .jar files. When i am deploying the application on the j2sdkee1.1.3 j2ee server i am getting the following error

C:j2sdkee1.3.1
epositoryYogeshBgnrtrTMPVisionejbuserUserBean_PM.java:134: unsetEntityContext(javax.ejb.EntityContext) in ejb.user.UserBean cannot be applied to () super.unsetEntityContext();
^
1 error
Compilation failed ...
The deploytool message tells to verify the application thru verifier tool. When the application is verified, it gives no failed tests.

What might be the problem? Please reply soon

Thanks in advance
Yogesh

<<Less

Re: Deploying J2EE application

Posted By:   viccos_viccos  
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 2, 2002 03:01 AM

Hello.
I think your problem is that you should not pass any parameter on yor class method UnsetEntityContext, leaving this simply as follows:

public void UnsetEntityContext(){
    this.context = null;
}

About | Sitemap | Contact