APDUTOOL on serial port COM
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rhino66_Pentagora
Posted On:   Friday, September 27, 2002 02:38 AM

Hy All ! I wrote my own applet ! No problem for compilation (JAVAC). No problem for converion (CONVERTER). No problem for script generation (SCRIPTGEN). No problem for running under simulation (APDUTOOL + JCWDE or CREF). But Now ! I can't write on the real Card throught my Reader on COM. I tried to use APDUtool -sCOM1 ... no success. I think ApduTool is unable to use any reader without driver or anything working with a specific reader. My reader is the ACS 30S. So, i wrote a VB application which is able to send APDU Commands on the Card. I tried to send the APDU commands which are in the scri   More>>

Hy All !

I wrote my own applet !

No problem for compilation (JAVAC).

No problem for converion (CONVERTER).

No problem for script generation (SCRIPTGEN).

No problem for running under simulation (APDUTOOL + JCWDE or CREF).

But Now !

I can't write on the real Card throught my Reader on COM.

I tried to use APDUtool -sCOM1 ... no success.

I think ApduTool is unable to use any reader without driver or anything working with a specific reader.

My reader is the ACS 30S.

So, i wrote a VB application which is able to send APDU Commands on the Card.

I tried to send the APDU commands which are in the script file (.SCR) i have generated using scriptgen.

But,

It returns a bad status (SW1, SW2) : 6F 00

Using the simulation, it was OK (90 00).

The script file is the APDU sequence for the installation of the Applet isnt'it ?

Someone could help me to send an applet on a javacard ?

Someone already work with SIM JavaCards using ProActive Commands ?

Someone already send applet on COM with APDUtool ?

thx.

<<Less

Re: APDUTOOL on serial port COM

Posted By:   Paul_Szulc  
Posted On:   Wednesday, October 16, 2002 01:33 AM

It seems that the card isn't responding correctly. The 6F 00 response usually is states when an exception isn't handled correctly within the java-applet.

Can you verify using your own VB programm that you can successfully select an application on the java-card?

If you can't then it is the SIM card which seems to be broken.

All the specifications in order to load an applet onto a JavaCard are described in Open Platform 2.0.1. This can be obtained from www.globalplatform.com
About | Sitemap | Contact