JNI compilation error
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   yahya_mufti
Posted On:   Thursday, September 26, 2002 03:20 AM

hi , i was wondering if someone could shed som light on this. i am trying to compile a java class which calls a c native function , everything works well and the compilation and working of the function is ok . now i ve tried using the same class in my another java project and when i try accessing it it gives an unsatisfied link error , the only difference is that i have added a "package uk.co.* line in this class in order to make this class accesible to the project . i have tried compiling the new class for the header file (with the new line added) with javah but it gives an error saying that the class has an internal name !!! any suggestions thanks yahya myahya@talk21.com    More>>

hi , i was wondering if someone could shed som light on this.
i am trying to compile a java class which calls a c native function , everything works well and the compilation and working of the function is ok .
now i ve tried using the same class in my another java project and when i try accessing it it gives an unsatisfied link error , the only difference is that i have added a "package uk.co.* line in this class in order to make this class accesible to the project .
i have tried compiling the new class for the header file (with the new line added) with javah but it gives an error saying that the class has an internal name !!!
any suggestions
thanks
yahya
myahya@talk21.com

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact