Help!!!! How to get Mail from a Group Email Address ?
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rakesh_Pulla
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 24, 2002 03:46 PM

Hi All, I have written a small program where I read email from my Inbox . Now the Question is "How do I make it read from a Group Email Address ?" We are using Microsoft Exchange . I have an email address me@foo.com and the group address is group@foo.com . If I have logged in as me from MS Outlook , I can always access mails from group@foo.com( I need to right click in the folders area and click on "Open Other Folders" and then "Other Users Folder" and put in group@foo.com in the pop-up box).Group has its own Inbox,Sent Items,Deleted Items etc etc ,but it is not a user with a password .It is a group address and all my team members have access to it . I need to get this up and running ASAP .Any help would be appr   More>>

Hi All,
I have written a small program where I read email from my Inbox . Now the Question is "How do I make it read from a Group Email Address ?" We are using Microsoft Exchange .
I have an email address me@foo.com and the group address is group@foo.com . If I have logged in as me from MS Outlook , I can always access mails from group@foo.com( I need to right click in the folders area and click on "Open Other Folders" and then "Other Users Folder" and put in group@foo.com in the pop-up box).Group has its own Inbox,Sent Items,Deleted Items etc etc ,but it is not a user with a password .It is a group address and all my team members have access to it .
I need to get this up and running ASAP .Any help would be appreciated .
I have already used
Store store = session.getStore("imap");
store.connect(host, username, password);

// Get folder

Folder[] folders =store.getUserNamespaces("groups@foo.com");//returns length of Folders is zero

Folder[] folders =store.getUserNamespaces("groups");//returns length of Folders is zero

Folder[] folders =store.getUserNamespaces("groups");//returns length of Folders is zero

Folder[] folders5 =store.getSharedNamespaces(); // This shows me "Public folders" only.

Thanks in Advance
Rakesh.

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact