javacard applet and Proactive Commands
2 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Rhino66_Pentagora
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 24, 2002 02:07 AM

Hi all !

I'd like to use proactive commands in my javacard Applet.

I've found an example of use but can't find libs sim.toolkit, sim.access in order to compile.

My application should run on GSM phone Sim card an i need to use SETUP_MENU, GET_LOCATION, ... etc

If someone has already done like a thing, i'd be happy to know more about.

THX for answers.

Re: javacard applet and Proactive Commands

Posted By:   Sebastian_Hans  
Posted On:   Friday, October 18, 2002 05:39 AM

You can find the specification for GSM and 3G technology under
ftp://ftp.3gpp.org/specs/archive/

The "SIM API for Java Card(TM)" is specified in 03.19 release 98,99 and in 43.019 for the releases 4 and 5. There are several version under each release. In the specs you find the HTML docs of the API's as well as the export files. You have toknow which release of the API is supported by the card.

For Applet loading in a Java SIM card you have to check 03.48 the secure loading protocoll based on SMS.

To better understand the API and to see some examples of how to use the API and to load an applet you should take a look into 11.13 the test-specification and test-suite for 03.19, it uses 03.48 to load the test-applets into the card.

Re: javacard applet and Proactive Commands

Posted By:   James_McLachlan  
Posted On:   Tuesday, September 24, 2002 05:09 AM

You need to get a copy of the GSM standard 03.19 (now known as TS 101476. You can get this from the ETSI web site.

Annex A contains the HTML docs for the APIs and the java code required to compile. Annex B contains export files.

Hope that helps.

Jim.

About | Sitemap | Contact