Jboss/tomcat and adding a context path = "" problems
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Albert_Einstein
Posted On:   Friday, September 20, 2002 06:53 AM

i am using eclipse and the plugin for the jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3 app server. Now i have to set a context path to "" (server.xml), however after successfull starting of the server, deploying via ant the myproject.war file to the directory jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3serverdefaultdeploy, calling the localhost:8080 i get even the error message: Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request The server makes with my *.war file: 05:43:28,901 INFO [EmbeddedCatalinaServiceSX] deploy, ctxPath=/myproject, warUrl ..... how can i prevent this and set it to ctxPath=/ ?    More>>

i am using eclipse and the plugin for the jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3 app server. Now i have to set a context path to "" (server.xml), however after successfull starting of the server, deploying via ant the myproject.war file to the directory jboss-3.0.0_tomcat-4.0.3serverdefaultdeploy, calling the localhost:8080 i get even the error message:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.3 - HTTP Status 500 - No Context configured to process this request

The server makes with my *.war file:

05:43:28,901 INFO [EmbeddedCatalinaServiceSX] deploy, ctxPath=/myproject, warUrl .....

how can i prevent this and set it to ctxPath=/ ?

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact