dcsimg
Need Design advice
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   sam_pat
Posted On:   Thursday, September 19, 2002 06:43 AM

Hello All, I need your expert advice in JMS design. I am new bee to JMS. In our situation we need to go against different legacy systems to satisfy a request.Decision to go against which host systems depends on the request. I was thinking of going JMS route as call to all host systems can be paralleled. Scenario: Assume the request is serviced by calling all four-host systems( A,B,C,D). Design: Create Four JMS destinations A,B,C,D. Create Four Message Driven Beans to service request for each host system(A,B,C,D). Create JMS Destination Result 1. A business object gets the request 2. Creates four JMS Messages and with e   More>>

Hello All,

I need your expert advice in JMS design. I am new bee to JMS.

In our situation we need to go against different legacy systems to satisfy a request.Decision to go against which host systems depends on the request. I was thinking of going JMS route as call to all host systems can be paralleled.

Scenario: Assume the request is serviced by calling all four-host systems( A,B,C,D).

Design:
Create Four JMS destinations A,B,C,D.

Create Four Message Driven Beans to service request for each host system(A,B,C,D).

Create JMS Destination Result

1. A business object gets the request

2. Creates four JMS Messages and with each message associates a unique id( request id) In our case assume they are 1,2,3,4.

3. Posts messages to respective JMS Destinations( A,B,C,D)

4. MDB’s service the request, creates the message and associates the request with request id. Message gets posted to Result JMS destination

5. Business object opens a connection to Result Queue and waits (synchronously) for Messages with Message filter set to 1,2,3,4.

Please advice

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact