dcsimg
this question is about java beans.my jsp contacts a java bean.i submit the values to the bean.but i m getting some error
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Dinesh_Venkateswaran
Posted On:   Thursday, September 19, 2002 04:49 AM

hi Could anyone help me in sorting out this error regarding java beans.The process is explained in the following steps: 1) first the jsp WAD_WRI_DETJsp.jsp gets some parameters from a html file. 2) it passes those values to a Java Bean using set property tag in JSP. 3) in the bean i m having setter and getter methods to recieve the values from these parameters. But when i run my application i m getting the following error in my netscape browser: ************************************************************ 500 Internal Server Error Error parsing JSP page /rssjsp/WAD_WRI_DETJsp.jsp line 64 Property 'Flag' of bean 'rssbean.WAD_WRI_DETBean' is read only *****************   More>>

hi
Could anyone help me in sorting out this error regarding java beans.The process is explained in the following steps:
1) first the jsp WAD_WRI_DETJsp.jsp gets some parameters from a html file.
2) it passes those values to a Java Bean using set property tag in JSP.
3) in the bean i m having setter and getter methods to recieve the values from these parameters.
But when i run my application i m getting the following error in my netscape browser:

500 Internal Server Error
Error parsing JSP page /rssjsp/WAD_WRI_DETJsp.jsp line 64
Property 'Flag' of bean 'rssbean.WAD_WRI_DETBean' is read only

What must i do to solve this problem.    <<Less

Re: this question is about java beans.my jsp contacts a java bean.i submit the values to the bean.but i m getting some error

Posted By:   Christopher_Schultz  
Posted On:   Thursday, September 19, 2002 11:35 AM

Uhh... it looks like you are calling , but there's no WAD_WRI_DETBean.setFlag method.

-chris
About | Sitemap | Contact