dcsimg
Access classes for Entity CMP EJBs
1 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   Gabriela_BUDA
Posted On:   Wednesday, September 18, 2002 06:40 AM

Is there anybody who used access beans (copy helper) for improve performances where using Entity CMP? Almost all of my tables which have the entity CMP mapped on are read-only, so I would avoid the cost of interogate the DB each time when I call a business method. So I generated an access bean (copy helper) for one of my entity CMP, but the method findByXXX called on the Factory object returns an enumeration of remote references, exactely like the equivalent findByXXX method from the home object! So I can't see how the cache is made, because I can't pass by the wrapper access bean! Thanks in advance for any idea Gabriela    More>>

Is there anybody who used access beans (copy helper) for improve performances where using Entity CMP?

Almost all of my tables which have the entity CMP mapped on are read-only, so I would avoid the cost of interogate the DB each time when I call a business method.

So I generated an access bean (copy helper) for one of my entity CMP, but the method findByXXX called on the Factory object returns an enumeration of remote references, exactely like the equivalent findByXXX method from the home object!

So I can't see how the cache is made, because I can't pass by the wrapper access bean!

Thanks in advance for any idea

Gabriela

<<Less

Re: Access classes for Entity CMP EJBs

Posted By:   Dimitar_Stavrakov  
Posted On:   Thursday, September 19, 2002 02:39 PM

Hi Gabriel,
It is actually the container that caches the ejbs. So you can specify in your deployment descriptor what would be the size of your container cache, etc.

Regards,

Dimitar
About | Sitemap | Contact