dcsimg
Loading an over-crowded web page
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   mhchira
Posted On:   Friday, July 11, 2014 03:21 PM

Hello, I'm a new member of this forum and looking for your kind help on this very urgent issue. There's a web site where people book appointment for visa interview through a 2-page web form. This appointment-page opens at 8 am in the morning everyday, remains open for around 10 minutes ONLY and then goes down for the whole day. Hence, thousands & thousands of people, who need that appointment, stumble onto that page everyday and fights over it. I need this appointment pretty badly and I've been trying for last one week to get that appointment thing done by beating all the other traffic. However,  I couldn't even open the first page. It either shows  error page or a page containing message that server might b   More>>

Hello,
I'm a new member of this forum and looking for your kind help on this very urgent issue.

There's a web site where people book appointment for visa interview through a 2-page web form.

This appointment-page opens at 8 am in the morning everyday, remains open for around 10 minutes ONLY and then goes down for the whole day. Hence, thousands & thousands of people, who need that appointment, stumble onto that page everyday and fights over it.

I need this appointment pretty badly and I've been trying for last one week to get that appointment thing done by beating all the other traffic. However,  I couldn't even open the first page. It either shows  error page or a page containing message that server might be down for too heavy traffic etc. I kept on trying  and trying everyday with no luck. It's really getting into my nerve.

Anyways, I'm wondering if there's any way possible to beat this huge traffic. Any way! For your kind information, this page is built with JSP. 

Please... Please help me out.. 

RSVP,

~Hira

<<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact