java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver in JBuilder 7 after Native executable Builder
0 posts in topic
Flat View  Flat View
TOPIC ACTIONS:

Posted By:   ahsansajid
Posted On:   Sunday, July 6, 2014 10:31 PM

<![endif]--> I am using jtds 1.3.1 and sqljdbc4 jar to connect with MSSQL server 2008 Database which is running in my local PC-WinXP. Problem is that while I am trying to run executable file made via Native Executable Builder of JBuilder 7 getting error   "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver" even though I have configured required library and jar files for jtds&sqljdbc4, interesting is that with the same code everything found okay if I run it in JBuilder 7 compiler. Can anyone help me to give me guideline in what extend I need to configure library while making Native Executable Builder via JBuilder 7 ? Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--&   More>>

I am using jtds 1.3.1 and sqljdbc4 jar to connect with MSSQL server 2008 Database which is running in my local PC-WinXP. Problem is that while I am trying to run executable file made via Native Executable Builder of JBuilder 7 getting error   "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver" even though I have configured required library and jar files for jtds&sqljdbc4, interesting is that with the same code everything found okay if I run it in JBuilder 7 compiler.

Can anyone help me to give me guideline in what extend I need to configure library while making Native Executable Builder via JBuilder 7 ?

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
Best regards,<br /> Ahsan Md. Sajid Khan<br />    <<Less
About | Sitemap | Contact